Is anyone else missing activity achievements since getting a new iPhone or upgrading to iOS 13?

JsonLu

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Last night I setup my new iPhone 11 Pro Max using direct data transfer.
Afterwards all my activity achievement except one are gone.

The data, since early May 2015 are in the app but no prices.

Needless to say I’m quite unhappy right now...

I had a similar thing last year but then the prices were back the morning after. Not so this time.

Restart of the phone has not helped. Can’t really re-setup, at least not at this time.

Has anyone seen something similar with the new phones or iOS 13/13.1 in general?

JsonLu

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: New iPhone - achievments gone

Ok, so it seems I (once more) jumped the gun a bit...

After restart if the phone and watch and waiting for some time (>45 minutes) the achievements started trickling back. Now all seem to be back again.

So note to myself, for next time, is to restart and wait. Possibly also running the mindfulness app once or twice before doing anything else...

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

I lost everything too, including special awards. I backed up just before doing a restore from the backup via iTunes but to no avail.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Before jumping too far, check your watch for those missing achievements. If they are still on your watch, they will eventually return to the phone. Maybe not until October, but they will return. If they are not on the watch, then they are lost.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Oh my gosh...I never even realized I could view awards on my watch!! Is that pretty new? And yep they seem to be all there, including my September challenge! Thank you!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Oh my gosh...I never even realized I could view awards on my watch!! Is that pretty new? And yep they seem to be all there, including my September challenge! Thank you!

I didn’t either! How do you see them on the watch?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I’m pretty sure they’ve been there since the beginning. Most of the time there’s no need to check on the watch though. I’ve had my achievements get a little screwy a couple times this year though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

It’s easy to jump the gun when setting up a new phone... because it’s nerve-wracking!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

I’m pretty sure they’ve been there since the beginning. Most of the time there’s no need to check on the watch though. I’ve had my achievements get a little screwy a couple times this year though.

I swear it had only been the main activity screen and swipe right to share. Unless I just haven’t noticed the third swipe!

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site

Your awards and achievements come primarily from your watch them synced to your iPhone. They should eventually sync back. Your phone doesn't track any info into the Activity app only the Health app.

nvtsAllo

Sep 29, 2019
Visit site

I lost my September goal too! Kinda mad I was really close to hitting it. I WANT MY REWARD DAMMIT

I do not have my acheivements this year. Missing since last September. Thru Apple troubleshooting I did unpair and repair the watch and now those activities are gone. Regardless the first time I waited a week and in addition to missing the acheivements. I do not have a September goal. Frustrating as that is why I use the watch, Icloud and phone so they work together.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77