iPhone owners admit having 'blind loyalty' to Apple

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it should be classified as blind loyalty. When you're used to a company consistently releasing a quality product the loyalty doesn't seem blind.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I think not enough people keep up to date with happening with other devices. Like there's a lot of people I listen to that have outdated info about android. They still think it's the same OS with the same issues that it was two years ago. When in fact many issues have been addressed.

Amamba

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Based on my own experience, an Android phone and iPad Mini Retina seem to be the best combo for me. There's not much choice in a premium portable Android tablet market, so rMini is hard to beat. There is, however, a number of great Android phones with better screen and better battery life than iPhones. As long as I can use both systems wit same services, no reason to become a fanboy of either.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Definitely not loyal to Apple. If I think they've dropped the ball I'm gahonnne, there's too many other options, but right now, iOS is the best one for me.

via the tablet

Mike Reiser

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
As a blind user, I buy Apple products because they have been the only ones to include accessibility in there products as a polished experience. They may not always have it on day one, but when they do it is done in an intuitive way that makes since. They also later to other disabilities, not just one. Google?s accessibility efforts are half baked and the various teams in the company don?t even follow there own accessibility guidelines mostly. As a result, the blind community as a whole is very loyal to Apple and doesn?t trust Google much because of this. I suppose in some ways we are blind followers of a sort, pardon the pun.

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
With things and topics like that I fear we could be standing in the eye of the storm very soon. But I will say this, not everyone I know uses an iPhone out of blind loyalty, and while the studies show that, it is really dependent on context.

And even if people are buying iPhones for loyalty' sake, who's to blame that? Instead I admire the adoration for Apple's design tenets and commitment to quality.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

While I agree apple makes a premium awesome phone, I know a bunch of idiots who bought iPhone because of the brand name and it being "cool"

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
While I agree apple makes a premium awesome phone, I know a bunch of idiots who bought iPhone because of the brand name and it being "cool"

Posted via the Android iMore App!

There are always 'those' that will just buy based on word-of-mouth (that 'cool' factor). Nothing wrong with that at all. Its earned by a reputation for consistently producing a well-designed and quality product. People will buy a Mercedes or BMW the same way. Not everyone reads Consumer Reports, Car and Driver, or Motor Trend and a car is, arguably, a more significant purchase.

Sent from my LG-V5OO 📱

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
There are always 'those' that will just buy based on word-of-mouth (that 'cool' factor). Nothing wrong with that at all. Its earned by a reputation for consistently producing a well-designed and quality product. People will buy a Mercedes or BMW the same way. Not everyone reads Consumer Reports, Car and Driver, or Motor Trend and a car is, arguably, a more significant purchase.

Sent from my LG-V5OO 📱

I think that is a very accurate method of choosing to purchase any item. A lot of what I buy is based on what is perceived as being popular. I figure these things are popular for a reason. There may be some that don't want to admit that's how they go about purchasing things, but it has been very effective for me. Some months ago, I bought a NorthFace jacket just because I saw so many people wearing them. It has been the best jacket I have ever owned. I see the reason now they are so popular.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.