iPhone 7 to iPhone 8 question

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Last year I took advantage of the new iPhone Upgrade Program which launched here in the UK and got myself a shiny new iPhone 7.

Now that the iPhone 8 is here, and while it's not really a significant jump in upgrade I'm not sure whether to upgrade or not - the option of course is there because it's been a year now, and if I don't now, then eventually the agreement will come to an end and I'd need to start another next year?

I'm not overly fussed on the iPhone X right now - first gen an' all, I'd rather wait until next year...

So, do I take advantage of this upgrade and get the 8 (fully knowing it's not THAT much of an upgrade) but more of an attempt to keep my "upgrade" thing active in time for next year??

Thoughts?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you joined the upgrade program to be able to get a new device every year then do it. Get a new device....

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
you may as well get the 8. either way you will pay 12 more payments over the next year. i'd rather pay for the new phone. i'd say keep it if you were going to wait at least 2 more years before upgrading. that way you'd go 12 months with no phone payment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564