IPhone 11, dual Sim.

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Friends, is there a way in settings to make it possible to use only one sim for making all calls and the other for Data use, for the life of me, even when I select one sim as primary and another secondary, I ended up mixing both in making calls. Another thing that beats me is when i open the Contact Application I see some contacts on primary sim and others on secondary, I do not know how to change that. Thanks very much.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
In Settings - Cellular you can choose the Default Voice Line and Cellular Data Line.

For the Contacts application, when you're in a Contact card, tap on the "Always Use" portion and you'll see the setting to set the default for that contact.

Also, I have labeled my lines as "1" and "2" because sometimes it's easier to see those at a glance instead of "P" and "S"

Alkali

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
In Settings - Cellular you can choose the Default Voice Line and Cellular Data Line.

For the Contacts application, when you're in a Contact card, tap on the "Always Use" portion and you'll see the setting to set the default for that contact.

Also, I have labeled my lines as "1" and "2" because sometimes it's easier to see those at a glance instead of "P" and "S"

Thanks very much. So there is no way of making all calls on a particular sim because even when I did like you suggested in selecting the default, I noticed in a contact card I noticed some contacts are linked to the sim I do not like to use for them. Since I have over two thousands contacts it's going to be awfully difficult to choose for each one by one, more so in favorites contacts I noticed some do not adhere to the line I choosed for them. Finally, how do I level my lines to 1 and 2, please?

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Thanks very much. So there is no way of making all calls on a particular sim because even when I did like you suggested in selecting the default, I noticed in a contact card I noticed some contacts are linked to the sim I do not like to use for them. Since I have over two thousands contacts it's going to be awfully difficult to choose for each one by one, more so in favorites contacts I noticed some do not adhere to the line I choosed for them.

Unfortunately you'd have to go through each contact to change the default.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77