iOS 16.5 developer beta 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I installed the newest dev beta while on a Zoom call at the office. The installation was quick and I haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary except a playlist was not in-sync with my car. What I mean by that is the list of songs visible in the instrument panel behind the steering wheel differed in the order displayed on the infotainment screen. In addition, the song I’d select to play via the infotainment system was not the song that would play. However, whatever song I’d select via the steering wheel controls and displayed in the instrument panel is the one that would play. I’m sure it was a glitch, but we’ll see. Other than that, the newest dev beta is snappy and smooth thus far.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Yea been good for me Alittle less battery life but I know it’s still going thru setting things up so I’m not to worried about that right now

Reactions: Just_Me_D

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
What do you think it’s “setting up”?

Anytime there’s a update I have the battery drain for a day or two while it basically organizes all the files and everything. From the years I have been doing the developer betas that’s normal and has always been the only issue I have had been a few years since I have even had the random crash on a beta

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Anytime there’s a update I have the battery drain for a day or two while it basically organizes all the files and everything. From the years I have been doing the developer betas that’s normal and has always been the only issue I have had been a few years since I have even had the random crash on a beta

Who told you that?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hope there is a update soon. Wi-Fi and data issues in and out of apps. Also can’t select copy and paste in some apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77