Incipio Atlas ID for Iphone 5s

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So I saw incipio made a new atlas case for the 5s and was wondering if anyone tried one and if so what type of results you had? I liked the atlas on my 5 but the call quality was awful. Thoughts?

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I saw incipio made a new atlas case for the 5s and was wondering if anyone tried one and if so what type of results you had? I liked the atlas on my 5 but the call quality was awful. Thoughts?

Let me know what you find out, i didnt really care for the one on my 5 because it was hard to swipe up from the bottom to get the settings, and in certain parts i needed to press quite s bit harder, but i heard this is much improved, id like to hear from someone in the forums though vs a reviewer lol

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Let me know what you find out, i didnt really care for the one on my 5 because it was hard to swipe up from the bottom to get the settings, and in certain parts i needed to press quite s bit harder, but i heard this is much improved, id like to hear from someone in the forums though vs a reviewer lol

I will do. Doesn't seem like anyone have used the new version. It's even hard to find reviews.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I had the first one and it was one if the worst cases I have ever owned. The only way I would ever try one again is if it was free.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone use the Griffin Catalyst case? It seems to be a little better than some of the other waterproof cases. It is cheaper too.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone use the Griffin Catalyst case? It seems to be a little better than some of the other waterproof cases. It is cheaper too.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

that's because you don't get the warranty and also they don't have a version to work with the 5S touch id, so they are just selling the 5 version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77