Impossible Apple Watch Challenge

I

iMore Question

Just got an impossible challenge for April.

I have to close all my activity rings for 30 days this month.

I got the challenge today. I didn’t close my excercise ring yesterday as the gym was closed. Had I actually got the challenge yesterday I’d have made an effort to close that ring.

Is it possible to do something about this. This challenge seems so counterintuitive.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

I got the challenge today. I didn’t close my excercise ring yesterday as the gym was closed. Had I actually got the challenge yesterday I’d have made an effort to close that ring.

Is it possible to do something about this. This challenge seems so counterintuitive.

Maybe you could do some activities outside the gym? Many kinds of exercise can be done outdoors or at home.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately I don’t think there is anything you can do. I’m not sure if Apple just waits until Monday for the notifications or if they’re just slow, but the challenges badges do show up in the Activity app on the first of the month.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacker