iMessage blurry video- help

Darren0405

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
For about two weeks when any one sends me a iMessage video it comes out really blurry on my iPhone 4s ,I've tried sending to my own 4s using my 4s and comes out clear ,it's just not one person sending that's blurry it's been a few of my friends all the same blurry blocky video
Any help would be great

Darren

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
For about two weeks when any one sends me a iMessage video it comes out really blurry on my iPhone 4s ,I've tried sending to my own 4s using my 4s and comes out clear ,it's just not one person sending that's blurry it's been a few of my friends all the same blurry blocky video
Any help would be great

Darren

What is the source of the video they are sending you? Are they using an iPhone or another Cell phone to shoot it? Also have you considered asking them to attach it to an email to see if you get the same results. Have a pleasant day.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah from another iPhone 4s , he emailed the same video and it came out great- v strange

I try to email almost all pics and videos if I use my phone. Sometimes iMessage can tend to deliver things strange ways. I prefer to upload photos or videos and files to dropbox, Then share the link to it with someone even if they don't have dropbox. Hope all this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4