I'm receiving an error message thru Cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package. Can you help me?

BellaRomeoNY

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm receiving an error message thru Cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package. Can you help me?

I had unlimtones installed I deleted it a few days ago however when I get messages it still plays the tones I set even though I deleted the app...also noticing now every time I try to install or uninstall a package it says....Running Debian Packager then underneath in red it says sub-process/u.sr/libexec/cydia/cydo returned and error code?? Any one have any fixes?Please help and thank you ;):rolleyes:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: reciving an error message thru cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package

I hope someone will be able to offer some advice shortly.

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: reciving an error message thru cydia when trying to install or uninstall a package

I've had that a few time and once I resprung I was back in business. Also download icleaner pro. Gets rid of all the junk tweaks leave behind

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Install icleaner pro to clean up uninstall apps tweak dependent package files. Then respring and reboot your iPhone. It should be good from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77