If you DON'T want an Apple Watch, which one would you get?

SpookDroid

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Watch is almost here, pre orders are happening soon... But what if you DON'T want one, but you still want a watch that can interact with your phone? Which one would you get?

I'm still in love with the Moto360, and am completely intrigued once the Huawei round watch comes out... But they're all Android Wear, and though rumors abound that Android Wear will be compatible with iOS soon, it's still not confirmed (but at least we know that a 'hack' has a Moto360 working with an iPhone and without even jailbreaking, but that's another subject).

I personally think the Apple Watch looks very similar to the Asus Zen Watch, but that's just me. I wouldn't get the Asus one, though.

And Pebbles just look and feel like toys now, compared to what modern smartwatches can do. So, what about you, which one would you choose over the Apple Watch?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just don't want a watch at all. I don't even want to wear my wedding band. But it's not comfy in the doghouse.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

SpookDroid

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe you need one of those futuristic 'embedded' smartwatches Hehe. I hope we never really get there. Can you imagine? Having to undergo surgery every year (at best, if not even less) because you want the newest next big Galaxy one more iThing?!