I returned to a 4" iPhone

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Had a work issues 6s so got a personal 7 at launch so both phones would be the same size. Sounds weird but VKB muscle memory was crazy. Bounced from my job and gave back the 6s. Sold my 7 and went with the SE instead of BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ. So happy. Love this SE. It's definitely slower than the 7 but for what I use a phone for its perfect!

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
re: I returned to a 4" iPhone f

I can understand that!
I had an SE, got the 7, returned it and went back to my SE. I love that it easily fits into my pocket, especially with Apple Pay! No need to carry my purse or wallet anymore so it's super convenient! And that form factor. What's not to love about it?

I had a work issued Galaxy S7 but we could also choose to get a 6S, which I did. I prefer it to read since the screen is bigger but it will not be an issue anymore as I am currently shopping for an iPad, as we do not have a computer. (Well, my son does but it is his, in his bedroom, that he bought with his money so I don't see myself using it).

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

Welcome back to the fold, @PhoneDr !
I have to say that my SE is the only phone that I can't imagine giving up.

anon(10101748)

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site

Welcome back to the fold, @PhoneDr !
I have to say that my SE is the only phone that I can't imagine giving up.

Yeah thanks. No bashing but was so excited for KEYᵒⁿᵉ and then was like hated DTEK50/60, PRIV, Pixel, and Galaxy Active so maybe I just can't get with Android. I can what friends like about but I can't physically get with it.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The only thing I think that could hold it back eventually is the lack of 3D touch as they implement more and more 3D touch features, but hopefully that will come on SE 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up going ahead and getting a SE today as soon as my 5s arrived. I went to cricket as they had one brand new SE left in stock and traded my 5s in towards the SE. Plus the SE was only $199 with Cricket which is my carrier anyway. I need to call in and have them unlock mine but have not yet. I'm not going anywhere so I'll eventually do it. Im so glad I got the SE instead now after reading the posts on here. Made it much easier to pull the trigger and also find out about the sale Cricket had too.

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone SE. I’m sure you will enjoy it...

2ndHalfCor

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: I returned to a 4" iPhone f

Yeah thanks. No bashing but was so excited for KEYᵒⁿᵉ and then was like hated DTEK50/60, PRIV, Pixel, and Galaxy Active so maybe I just can't get with Android. I can what friends like about but I can't physically get with it.
Just sent back my Keyone today after two weeks use. Loved the keyboard and hub but the Android baggage was just too much and the phone was too big and heavy for me.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: I returned to a 4" iPhone

Congratulations on your new iPhone SE 😃 @PhoneDr

There is definitely something special about the SE and I can see why so many people are picking one up. For some reason, it doesn't feel as small as it sounds and it honestly works really well. I think Apple is definitely going to be making a new model in 2018.

Hope you enjoy it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizayoni