I lost my luggage, so now I'm buying an AirTag

Mystakill

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
Our connecting flight was canceled on a recent trip. After several hours of back & forth with the baggage claim agents, they flat-out lied that my bag had been loaded onto a flight going nowhere near our destination. When I followed the baggage claim trail later, it turns out that the bag hadn't been loaded onto a plane until the next morning. I ended up having to submit a lost baggage claim & they finally got it to me 4 days later.

If I'd had an AirTag (or one of my Chipolo Spots) in the bag, I would have pulled my phone out and showed them that it was still in the baggage area that they didn't want to walk back to, and waited until they got off of their lazy #$% to go get it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Our connecting flight was canceled on a recent trip. After several hours of back & forth with the baggage claim agents, they flat-out lied that my bag had been loaded onto a flight going nowhere near our destination. When I followed the baggage claim trail later, it turns out that the bag hadn't been loaded onto a plane until the next morning. I ended up having to submit a lost baggage claim & they finally got it to me 4 days later.

If I'd had an AirTag (or one of my Chipolo Spots) in the bag, I would have pulled my phone out and showed them that it was still in the baggage area that they didn't want to walk back to, and waited until they got off of their lazy #$% to go get it.
Hello and welcome to iMore! When you get a chance, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules & Guidelines. Also when you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Reactions: Mystakill

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77