I can’t find a decent screen protector

DRubin007

Mar 13, 2019
Visit site
Not to beat a dead horse here, but is there any type of screen protector that will work well with moisture?
I have this on there now: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3149970 - SUPCASE TPU Protective Case for Apple Watch 4 44mm 2018, [Built-in Screen Protector] Soft TPU Protector Case 2 Packs (Clear/Clear)
however it does not play well with moisture. If used when running, the moisture between the protector and the screen makes stopping the activity darn near impossible.
Out of frustration I took it off and not a few months later, cracked the screen hitting a wall, door or not sure what. The crack is not that bad and using the protective case makes it even less noticeable.
I am hesitant to exercise the Apple this soon as this is already my second watch in 7 months. (I dropped it and cracked the screen on the first one within 2 weeks and this is before I invested in Apple Care).

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That certainly is frustrating! I have similar cases that I got from Amazon. Recently I bought similar cases from “Smiling” and previous times I have purchased Juuk cases. Between the two even though the “Smiling” cases are less expensive, I have noticed that I need to clean them more frequently. That said, I have never had any issues with getting the watch to operate by touch with one of these cases on. I’m sorry you’re having this problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77