Hungry Lizards - Now Free! [Universal iOS Game]

hungrylizards

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Download for free:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hungry-lizards/id525416212?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

I just made my game FREE to celebrate 1,000 downloads at 99 cents. It's free from August 15th to September 15th.

Hungry Lizards is a retro arcade re-make of the Atari classic "Frogs & Flies".

• 3 Playable Modes: Versus the AI, Against The Clock, Consecutive (Until You Miss)
  • 3 Ways to Play: Multiplayer Real-Time VS, Multiplayer Real-Time Co-Op, & Single Player Campaign
  • 10 Levels, 10 Bosses, & Unlockable Bonus Rounds
  • Original Soundtrack, Original Artwork, & Custom Game Engine
  • Connect Through Bluetooth, Game Center, or Invite Friends Through Facebook
  • 35 Achievements & 15 Leaderboards on Game Center
  • Earn Stars on Each Level & In-Game Statistics Stored Locally
  • Universal App - Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad Retina (HD)
  • No in-app purchases, ever!
  • New levels, Characters, and New Features are Free Updates, no DLC!
  • Post Your Scores In-Game and Invite Your Friends from Facebook & Twitter
  • iOS 7 ready
  • Blast Processing!

8rEYZy3.jpg

Paty073.jpg

5t7Ph7k.jpg

shhXn2e.jpg

"Addictive Bug Catching Fun with Hungry Lizards" - How-To-Geek

"To sum it all up, the gameplay in Hungry Lizards is on par with most arcade games out there, but all the different playing modes it what makes it different." - 148Apps

"Hungry Lizards is a really fun little game. If you like cute critters and games with a high replay value, this is worth your time and attention." - Tapscape

Website: Hungry]Hungry Lizards - Addictive Single and Multi-Player Universal iOS Gameplay Lizards - Addictive Single and Multi-Player Universal iOS Gameplay

Download for free:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hungry-lizards/id525416212?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines And get acquainted with the community. Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much for bringing your game to iMore, joining us and allowing our members to view it. We wish you the best and good luck. :)

Last edited:

hungrylizards

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines And get acquainted with the community. Take care.

Thanks. I read over the rules and reformatted my post. Looking forward to the iMore forums, I've actually been meaning to join for a while now. Cheers!:beer:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77