Help!!! Some apps not opening and keyboard freezes

juliannagrace

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am on iphone 4s ios 6.1.2 jailbroken with evasion software. I mistakenly deleted the UIKit.Frameworks files in System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.Frameworks. phone rebooted then when i checked ifile didn't work. Looked in ifunbox on pc and nothing was in trash. Normally if i delete something i move it to another file or trash and If it doesn't work i put it back. Stupid I know but what's done is done. A friend gave me a copy of her files for same phone. but nothing has change. and now I need help!! Anyways. But now instagram, pinterest, some similar apps, weatherbug and other weather apps except stock are getting stuck on the loading screen. Keyboard gets stuck if I try to hit the flashing line to copy/paste or use magnifier. Facebook, twitter and most other apps work. All my themes work. Most cydia apps work except ifile.

Tried to restore to last back up but it didn't fix anything. just restored. Did a hard reset first. Deleted and reinstall all of the affected App Store apps and uninstall and reinstall iFile in Cydia. I put in safe mode and no change in the apps. Still stuck on opening screen even after deleted then reinstalled.

Don't want to lose jailbreak. Could someone with a jailbroken Iphone 4S send me a copy of this file? Or know where I could find it?? Help!! Any ideas??

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I am on iphone 4s ios 6.1.2 jailbroken with evasion software. I mistakenly deleted the UIKit.Frameworks files in System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.Frameworks. phone rebooted then when i checked ifile didn't work. Looked in ifunbox on pc and nothing was in trash. Normally if i delete something i move it to another file or trash and If it doesn't work i put it back. Stupid I know but what's done is done. A friend gave me a copy of her files for same phone. but nothing has change. and now I need help!! Anyways. But now instagram, pinterest, some similar apps, weatherbug and other weather apps except stock are getting stuck on the loading screen. Keyboard gets stuck if I try to hit the flashing line to copy/paste or use magnifier. Facebook, twitter and most other apps work. All my themes work. Most cydia apps work except ifile.

Tried to restore to last back up but it didn't fix anything. just restored. Did a hard reset first. Deleted and reinstall all of the affected App Store apps and uninstall and reinstall iFile in Cydia. I put in safe mode and no change in the apps. Still stuck on opening screen even after deleted then reinstalled.

Don't want to lose jailbreak. Could someone with a jailbroken Iphone 4S send me a copy of this file? Or know where I could find it?? Help!! Any ideas??

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to have to restore thru iTunes and lose your jailbreak to get ur iPhone working again

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to have to restore thru iTunes and lose your jailbreak to get ur iPhone working again

I hate to agree but it sounds like thats the only solution. Unfortunately you'll probably lose your jailbreak since I don't think the newest iOS can be jailbroken.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1