Has anyone gone back to an X from the XS or the Max because of connectivity issues?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Since September, from all the complaints like mine that I have read online, I don’t think I’ve read any at all from people on T-Mobile if I had to ballpark it. I think it’s because the XS added the extra band that mostly benefits T-Mobile.

I have the XS Max on TMobile. I noticed worse LTE service in one area since October. Other than that one time, I’ve had no issues.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
We have some of the newer phones as company owned on US Cellular and several personally owned on Verizon and AT&T. The Max owners on US Cellular have same problems non-Max owners have. No one with Verizon complains.

Lots of employees have the Max. Pretty much every one of 700+ employees seems to use their phones for the HR system, payroll, and a but subset for 365/Azure apps.

Some might indeed have problems but I feel my IT director position would get complaints if the Intel modem and this phone really had issues. This is a big enough group in a business that never stops for me to always see when popular hardware and software really has problems that apply across the board or to many of the users. My own Max has been fine since the first software upgrade from Apple.

I can say this. A few I work with often have the X and some of us Max or XS. The face recognition and cameras always seem better with the new phones. They get used so often that I would not consider anything but the better facial recognition and cameras.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I need the larger screen so going back to an X wasn't an option. What sucks is that we are stuck with Intel modems again this year since they can't engineer it for the Qualcomm chips. Intel's chips are junk and Apple knew that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacker