Getting my first Apple Watch!

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 44mm Blue Aluminum Case with Deep Navy Sport Loop and am so excited to finally get one.
a455cd6c5132fee259196f6ba70b21c8.jpg

I am hoping they add a smart wake alarm and sleep pattern tracking in the future, but in the mean time I need to find a good app for that (any suggestions?)

I can’t wait to learn how to use it!! Supposed be be here week of 9/29.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping they add a smart wake alarm and sleep pattern tracking in the future, but in the mean time I need to find a good app for that (any suggestions?)

AutoSleep is great for tracking sleep, and it has a companion app called AutoWake for the smart wake alarm. (Note: I've used AutoSleep for over three years now, but I've never used AutoWake, as I have no need for it.)

p51

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!!
After months of debate, I am coming back to the Apple Watch. Had the series 0 and have been Fitbit & Garmin ever since.
My main reason is productivity. With work from home becoming the nor.m, I really need something to help me stay on top of my increasingly digital life.
I'm thinking the AW, with it's excellent notification system, will be a boon for me in that regard.
Really love Garmin but I spend wayyy more hours working than I do working out.

Telespielstube

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Today I got my husbands old series 5 he got his series 6. Never had one before and I already love it. I don't even know what it was like without an Apple watch:) The notifications are fantastic, I'm still switching trough all the different faces, because I cannot commit myself to a specific face.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Today I got my husbands old series 5 he got his series 6. Never had one before and I already love it. I don't even know what it was like without an Apple watch:) The notifications are fantastic, I'm still switching trough all the different faces, because I cannot commit myself to a specific face.

I'm curious, were you wearing a watch before?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
It must have been almost 23 years since I had a watch on my wrist. Think I took it off around that time I got my fist mobile phone.

I'm sure Apple has data on this - I speculate that adopting an Apple Watch came much sooner for anyone already wearing a watch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost