Geohot NOT releasing 3.1 jailbreak?

nfrederick

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Geohot NOT releasing 3.1 jailbreak

George Hotz (geohot) on Twitter

--------

# i discovered that exploit first, and that was really a low blow to try and take credit. have fun with greenpois0n, i am not releasing
8 minutes ago from web

# OMG CHRONIC, WHY DID YOU POST THE EXPLOIT? **** LIKE THAT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO WORK ANYMORE
10 minutes ago from web

--------

From his blog...

Sorry program has been cancelled due to chronic posting the exploit it uses. Now Apple will fix it double time, and I'm not about to race Apple. You will all have to wait for greenpois0n from them. I hope it doesn't come after 3.2 is released.

This is what happens when you donate before a product is released. Don't. I only ask for donations after you use whatever I wrote. Apparently Chronic felt like they owed something to their contributors. So they released something that is utterly useless to 99% of the iPhone community, just to prove they had something. Sorry...an exploit is not an implementation. And the implementation isn't easy when done right either.

Last edited:

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Don't you ever scare the sh?+ out of me like that again.

Everything below the line are RECENT tweets from GeoHot.
--------------------------

and if i don't, the exploit will really go to waste...greenpois0n is still weeks away. weeks > 3.2 3 minutes ago

Previous Tweets
eh, you're right, I shouldn't take it out on the end user. sorry, i'm pissed off in the morning. k fine, back to work. #2days 4 minutes ago

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien