Gas Apps - SO FRUSTRATING

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Given the current issue with a gas shortage in parts of the US, I'm so frustrated with Gas Apps. I have used Gas Buddy for years, but it's really let me down lately. It's been down here for a couple of days. I've been trying this feature on Waze, but it's showing me gas stations over 20 miles away. I also use the Speedway App, which is a good App most of the time. However, there are times when checking for prices that that part of the App doesn't work. So now I'm downloading an App called Gas Guru. Upon looking at it, all gas prices were reported over 5 days ago, so the App doesn't seem to be promising.

I'm wondering if anyone has other suggestions.

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I am fussy about the petrol I put in my cars! I would rather pay a bit more for branded fuel, which doesn’t give me much choice around here.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
IMHO, we (the public) wouldn't even know about this had the media not reported it. We would have seen a slight increase in gas prices for a couple of weeks then it would have gone back down and wouldn't be in this situation. But thanks to the idiotic behavior of people in the US, some areas now face a gas shortage.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There is no gas shortage. There's plenty of gas. The issue is with distribution of gas in some areas. Shouldn't last long. Prices here in northwest Alabama are about the same.

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I Hope your situation is getting better. If you can't get gas it's a shortage. I don't care how someone else describes it. No gas is no gas...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
They are somewhat better. I use the Speedway App and after reporting the issues I was having, I was happy to hear from Speedway that they were aware of the issues, which were soon eradicated and the App was working properly! GasBuddy is also working again as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77