First photos. Feedback wanted

Imagus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Here are some photos Ive taken using my iphone 5. Feedback on improvement wanted and I hope you like them!

null_zps02252093.jpg

null_zps8279993f.jpg

null_zps55b5bd63.jpg

null_zps204dd8f2.jpg

null_zps1646126a.jpg

null_zpsb4f068d0.jpg

null_zps1f4db4ed.jpg

null_zps8259a78f.jpg

null_zpsb53607a7.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since you've already introduced yourself and your intent at the following link, -- http://forums.imore.com/photography-videography/259103-greetings.html -- it would have been better to use that thread to post your photos. Please do not create a new thread each time you post your photos. Post them in your current thread. Thanks. As for your photos, they are very nice, indeed. Thank you for sharing them...:)

Imagus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi and thank you for the feedback! I will post future photos here on in the thread suggested. Im currently shooting photos using the rule of thirds, so please feel free to comment on that regard.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'll offer some feedback but keep in mind I'm just an amateur photographer. I'm also constantly trying to take pictures with my iPhone 5 and make them look great. Your pictures are really nice and using the rule of thirds is great but remember it all depends on what you're shooting. The main aim of your pictures is to involve people in the picture, make it look great. So sometimes having it perfectly centered will make it look a lot better or having the main focus off to the side. I find personally that the iPhone is limited if you were to say compare the pictures to a DSLR so I try to take pictures that are really interesting to begin with and that sort of helps it transform from just snapshots to photography. Also for the limitations of the iPhone post processing can really help but that depends a lot of people view post processing as cheating for some reason. Anyway the more you shoot the better you get just while you're shooting look out for those really interesting shots that will really make things interesting. When you're shooting try to shoot things from different angles not just straight on so if you have to crouch or get up on something to shoot from a higher viewpoint.

Imagus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the feedback! I was thinking about just shooting for some time and not process, just to practice my eye for interesting scenes. Will aldo try to sway away from the rule of thirds eventually. Right now Im just having a blast learning the fundamentals :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77