Finished my North American Pokedex ? what's next?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I just evolved Grimer to Muk and, in so doing, completed my North American Pokedex. (I scored Ditto on Tuesday.)

So, what's next? Wait for Gen 2? Look for better mons with higher CP and IV from the current roster? Jump on a plane to London or HK for Mr. Mime or Farfetch'd?

RHChan84

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
Nice. Keep catching and evoking for now since it's double XP but that's all I can think off.

You could travel if you wanted to go to those places for vacation. I'm waiting to go back to the UK then I might play a bit more. But I haven't really play much lately.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I just evolved Grimer to Muk and, in so doing, completed my North American Pokedex. (I scored Ditto on Tuesday.)

So, what's next? Wait for Gen 2? Look for better mons with higher CP and IV from the current roster? Jump on a plane to London or HK for Mr. Mime or Farfetch'd?

Congratulations on completing your dex!
But to answer your question, jump on a plane if you can. What I'm doing is your #3 question. I'm trying to catch very high iv pokemon and create a stable of primo 'mon's while waiting on gen 2, and in addition, I'm always on the hunt for Dratini so I can have another really great Dragonite.
I walk 4 miles a day (minimum) and playing the game while keeping myself away from the refirdg is more interesting than just walking lol.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

A LivingDex. What's a LivingDex? One of each and every type of Pok?mon. Not just in the Pok?dex, but legitimately everyone, as in Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard. So when it's all said and done, you will have one of each. Want extra challenges? Got ya there too. One of each and every type of Pok?mon with maxed out IV's. That done? Max 'em out. Full power, top CP for all of them. That should keep you busy for a while.

EDIT: Side note, as I play the regular games, I have 801 Pok?mon to collect for a LivingDex. Even harder still to work out IV's as there are 6, plus EV's, and those only come into play with competitive. Even harder still, with natures and abilities added in to a massive move pool and trying to create fluid competitive teams, especially if you use Hidden Power as it is fluid type attack. Hidden Power has a set type for each particular Pok?mon, even two of the same type could be different, as it is based off IV's.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost