Does listening to Music in the car use data?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
You can download all songs in a playlist by tapping the red down arrow at the top of any playlist. If you want to check all songs to see if they're all downloaded, go to the Library menu and tap Songs. Downloaded songs will show a down arrow next to the 3 dots. Any songs without the arrow are not downloaded. Download those by tapping the 3 dots, then tap Download.

I did that last night. I was looking for a download all but I guess Apple hasn’t implanted that feature yet. very tedious work

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I’ve created multiple smart playlists and one of them contains all my songs.

I pressed the arrow once on that playlist and ever since I add new music to Music, it gets automatically downloaded for offline use on my iPhone.

are you able to do that on a phone or do you have to do it on your desktop and then sync it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I did that last night. I was looking for a download all but I guess Apple hasn’t implanted that feature yet. very tedious work

How many songs are you talking about? You can make playlists on your iPhone. Another option is go to Albums in the Library menu. Tap on an album. Then tap the red down arrow at the top. That will download all the songs you picked in the album. You would need a computer to make smart playlists, where you could input different things. You can't do that on your iPhone. But, you can make playlists on the iPhone. But, when you add a new song, you would have to manually download it.
Where are your songs? Are they not in a playlist?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
How many songs are you talking about? You can make playlists on your iPhone. Another option is go to Albums in the Library menu. Tap on an album. Then tap the red down arrow at the top. That will download all the songs you picked in the album. You would need a computer to make smart playlists, where you could input different things. You can't do that on your iPhone. But, you can make playlists on the iPhone. But, when you add a new song, you would have to manually download it.
Where are your songs? Are they not in a playlist?

IMG_0992.JPG

I went to the library last night and downloaded the songs individually and the albums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1