Book Readers šŸ“š Share yours!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone Every now & then I go on a reading binge. I always choose mystery/thriller books to dive into, and Iā€™m always looking for the next great read, something that will keep me engaged (ADD is a small issue I have itā€™s not as bad as it used to be lol).

So basically Iā€™m just asking for you guys to post/share what youā€™re currently reading and/or have finished, as well as your opinion on it. You can use ā­ļøā€™s 1-5 as a rating! So letā€™s get started and share away!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This was the first book I picked up this summer. I follow Celina Myers on TikTok & she is comical, although some of her posts are like lol.
Iā€™d rate this ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø. It wasnā€™t great honestly IMO.
a96dca2e51046934ed620856d6aee513.png

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone Every now & then I go on a reading binge. I always choose mystery/thriller books to dive into, and Iā€™m always looking for the next great read, something that will keep me engaged (ADD is a small issue I have itā€™s not as bad as it used to be lol).

So basically Iā€™m just asking for you guys to post/share what youā€™re currently reading and/or have finished, as well as your opinion on it. You can use ā­ļøā€™s 1-5 as a rating! So letā€™s get started and share away!

Thank you for starting this! Iā€™ve been dying to share my reads!

9ff1a310ca49e458f912513f4045cb33.jpg

Read this last night between my GoT books. Really more of a short story. Iā€™d give it ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sheesh! Youā€™re flying through these books! I should be further along in mine since I was on vacation this week butā€¦vacation things happened

LOL I donā€™t watch tv at night after the dinner rush is over. I make a margarita (or 2 ), plant my a** on the couch and read till bedtime, while hubby watches tv so thatā€™s why I excel so quickly

Enjoy your vacayā€¦. thereā€™s always another time to read

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
LOL I donā€™t watch tv at night after the dinner rush is over. I make a margarita (or 2 ), plant my a** on the couch and read till bedtime, while hubby watches tv so thatā€™s why I excel so quickly

Enjoy your vacayā€¦. thereā€™s always another time to read

Oh I donā€™t watch TV at all I usually read at night too but this series is massive. Each book ranges from 800-1200 pages and there are 5 of them. Normally I finish a book within a few days

Thank you! Sadly my vacationā€™s come to an end and Iā€™m heading back home in the morning

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I donā€™t watch TV at all I usually read at night too but this series is massive. Each book ranges from 800-1200 pages and there are 5 of them. Normally I finish a book within a few days

Thank you! Sadly my vacationā€™s come to an end and Iā€™m heading back home in the morning
awwwwwwā€¦. BOOOOO for vacay ending LOL

OMG 800-1200 PAGES?!?!?!? JEEZā€¦.Iā€™d have a hard time staying focused like thatā€¦..dayyyyyyuum LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup