avoid the some apps notifications activate the screen ..

Jorge2912

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello , since a days ago i moved from my old Huawei Mate 10 pro to an Iphone 7 , i prefer reliability and safety than a brand that is involved on spies to the huawei users and about the backdoors that they have are true, and i experienced a serious security breach with the phone and some personal and sensible work info store on it going to a chinese server also on my job is forbidden use huawei or any chinese brand .

i have a question as new user on IOS at iphone (i have an ipad too since months ago) , when i receive notifications like instagram, facebook ,etc the screen turns on and sometimes being at the work or in meeting is annoying that every notification of some apps turns on the screen .. how can i deactivate it? or choose what apps can turns on the screen

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the Notifications settings on your iPhone, locate the apps you mentioned and then try unchecking the circle under the following items:

Lock screen
Notification Center
Banner

Jorge2912

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
In the Notifications settings on your iPhone, locate the apps you mentioned and then try unchecking the circle under the following items:

Lock screen
Notification Center
Banner

Thank you, will try those settings, and would tell you if does worked and solved my small problem

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Additionally to what @Just_Me_D said, you can also swipe a notification to the left on the lock screen and choose to deliver it quietly.
Or a more simple solution is to enable Do Not Disturb during a meeting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1