Apple won't take my money

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So a month back or so, I decided Echofon sucked and I got a refund for it. Within the month after I got the refund, I tried all of the twitter apps including Twittelator Neue, tweetbot Osfoora, TweetLogix, and pretty much everything else. Echofon still sucks, but it's the least sucky of the bunch. Anyways, that's besides the point.

I got the refund for Echofon but I want to re-purchase it. Whenever I try repurchasing it, Apple says this update is free and they let me download the app. I go into previously purchased apps in iTunes and I don't see it there. Is this a glitch?

---
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gixxer07

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You got a refund for an app because you didn't like it? Never heard of that.

And now your complaining because apple isn't charging you for it? Lol

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Once Apple refunds you for an iTunes purchase you are not allowed to download or re-purchase. They work on the once bitten principle.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Once Apple refunds you for an iTunes purchase you are not allowed to download or re-purchase. They work on the once bitten principle.

If that is the case, why am I allowed to download it? It tells me 'this update if free' and I'm allowed to download it.

And thanks for all the suggestions, but they aren't relevant to this discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
yes. i can totally delete the app from my computer and phone right now, go to the app store and try to purchase it, and it will tell me that 'this upgrade is free'

If you are certain you were refunded, and you wish to pay again, call Apple support directly and explain the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB