Apple to cancel credit-card partnership with Goldman Sachs

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, what on Earth are they saying about the savings account? “…just a little more than a year ago, there had been plans to roll out a new savings account program. But these all now appear to be canceled.” The savings account is very much live and has been for like a year now. Who is writing this stuff?
That's a great question!

devonair

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
Ditto. I've had the savings account option active on my account since last April, with my Apple Card cashback savings automatically depositing into it.
My bigger question: what will happen to existing accounts?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ditto. I've had the savings account option active on my account since last April, with my Apple Card cashback savings automatically depositing into it.
My bigger question: what will happen to existing accounts?
I do not have the Apple Card, but I am also wondering what will happen to those that do!

SvenJ

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Same here RE Savings Account. I have wondered what the benefit to GS has been. I haven't paid a cent of interest on my Apple purchases, and that's all I use it for. That's how banks make money, so I imagine GS isn't happy with me, unless Apple is kicking in some profit for them.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I won’t be turning in my Titanium Apple Card anytime soon. I will be holding on to that sucker. Prolly will be worth something big someday. Only physically used like two times. Always been kept in original cardboard case except two times.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77