Apple and others to face US data probe over customer info

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This will be another smoke and mirrors sideshow, in my opinion. The right thing to do with regard to the displaying of ads on our devices and within the apps we install is to give consumers the choice to view them or not without restrictions. Those big companies do not want to provide us with that choice and that’s the problem.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This will be another smoke and mirrors sideshow, in my opinion. The right thing to do with regard to the displaying of ads on our devices and within the apps we install is to give consumers the choice to view them or not without restrictions. Those big companies do not want to provide us with that choice and that’s the problem.

yup that will be it !

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

I agree. Apple, Google and others should stop forcing us to see ads all the time. It reminds me of junk mail but much more intrusive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD