- iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
New AT&T mobile advantage plans. Should i?
So I keep hearing all this talk about how the new plans are cheaper than previous plans with 15gb of data and up, from the looks of it it's more expensive. By lowering the data price and raising the access charge for each phone doesn't make it any cheaper AT&T!!!!!
Take a look for yourself...
What do you think?
- 08-28-2016, 06:53 PM #2
- 09-15-2016, 08:58 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 261 Posts
Re: New AT&T mobile advantage plans. Should i?
I agree. My bill will go up by about $10 for 1 extra gb of data. But may be worth it by not getting hit with a $15 overage charge. But here is my question. They say they reduce your data speed after 16 gb are used. How will this affect me if I really am not a gamer. Just everyday use. Maybe stream some music. Will I even notice he reduced speeds??
- 09-29-2016, 09:55 PM #4
- By thinblueline029 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2016, 03:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2016, 02:56 AM
- By muchospanish in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2016, 07:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2016, 11:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2016, 01:37 PM