Question about AT&T Next Every Year

MBM7881

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I got the iPhone with my upgrade and selected the AT&T 30 installments. I want to change to the AT&T Next Every Year. Is it worth it? Has anyone changed this? I'm still within my 14 days. Thanks

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I got the iPhone with my upgrade and selected the AT&T 30 installments. I want to change to the AT&T Next Every Year. Is it worth it? Has anyone changed this? I'm still within my 14 days. Thanks

Welcome to iMore!

Yeah you can change contract length. They will have to do a manager override. AT&T will be able to tell you if there are any cost related to doing the change.

michaeljdewilde

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
If you are planning to get a new phone every year it's a much better route to go. It does make your monthly installment go up but if you trade it in as soon as you are able to (after 50% paid on an every year vs. 80% paid on the 30 month) you stand to save but it really depends when you'll want the new iphone....I chose the every year option

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
For me it is worth it to do the Next Every Year plan. I switched to AT&T in October 2015 from Verizon mainly for this option (then it was called AT&T Next 12). When I upgraded to the iPhone 7 at the end of September from the iPhone 6s it was a very easy transition. If you are like me and want to have the latest phone every year then it's a no brainer to go this option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro