- iMore Specialist
- 1,138 Posts
is AT&T using VOIP ??
My wife has an iPhone 6 and I have a 6S, after we enabled wifi calling on both phones a few days ago I noticed that our regular phone calls ( outside, not connected to wifi ) are much much clear and better quality, it is night and day, close to FaceTime audio, this is happening outside and when we are NOT connected to wifi or while wifi calling is activated, it's gotta have some kind of data involved to achieve that level of quality... anyone else ??
- 10-12-2015, 03:40 PM #2
- 10-12-2015, 03:48 PM #3
- 10-12-2015, 04:22 PM #4
- 11-22-2015, 12:17 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2016, 02:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2015, 07:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 01:50 PM
- By rpe1 in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:50 AM