Att next frustration

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm being told by Att reps at a corporate store that in order for anyone to get an iPhone 6 or 6+ Att mandates Att next.

When I show them that anyone can sign a new contract and get an iPhone 6 for $200 and not be on att next I'm being told that is only for new customers.

I've been specially told that when my contract expires Inhave three choices 1 leave att 2 so art next or 3 buy a phone at full price.

I am fairly confident I'm being lied to

Can anyone help?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They would know better than we would. Try calling or visiting one of their retail stores and inquire.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, I hate AT&T. That sounds like total B.S. to me. Honestly, I'd switch carriers. Why would you, a loyal customer who's been with them awhile, have to use Next to get an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus? Sounds totally shady.

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I was in a corporate store yesterday to change my plan from Family Nation to Mobile Share. I am currently on contract and inquired about new phone options when the current contract expires. I was provided the same information. No more subsidies. Buy new phone on Next or full price.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
So I found everything out.

If I stay and upgrade at the subsidized price, each phone will receive an additional $40 charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Interesting! I just picked up an iPhone 6 at att in Aventura. I took the "Next" deal because I was not eligible for an upgrade. I did ask and was told that the upgrade was 200.00 and I could wait the 2 months I had left and could come back and get it at that time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen