Roll Over Data

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
They should just dispense with marketing garbage and allow for unlimited data... and let people pay a little more for a level at which their use gets throttled... /my $0.02

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
That's an interesting idea. Everyone has unlimited data. Different payment amounts related to when you start getting throttled. Don't use much data? Pay only $X a month and you get throttled after 200MB. Use a lot on a regular basis? Pay $Y and you get throttled after 50GB. And if people don't care about speeds, they could just pay for the cheapest level.

It would be an interesting marketing idea - you could advertise that everyone get unlimited data for the cheapest level, no one has any overage concerns, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The legacy data plans do NOT get roll over data. You have to be on one of the mobile share plans to qualify. This sux.

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
It's sad. They think they are so high on the food chain they don't have to compete. I wonder if the time isn't coming to really vamp competition. If so, Verizon might get knocked off its pedestal.

I hope they do get knocked off. I've been waiting for AT&T to be first for a long time. I have Verizon now and am currently waiting to switch because they suck. I am constantly resetting network settings on two iPhones.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
You may have a phone issue because we have over 20 iPhones at my work on VZW and they work great. Average at least 30 to 40 MB.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro