Did AT&amp;T stop throttling unlimited data customers?
I am well past my 5GB limit on my unlimited data plan and I still have full internet speed. I'm at 5.73GB and there is no throttling. In the past, as soon as I got close to my data cap my speeds would slow to 0.5 Mnps. Right now I'm still getting 20 Mbps speeds. Anyone else notice this?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by eprisencc; 12-25-2014 at 01:14 PM.
- 12-25-2014, 11:19 AM #2
- 06-10-2015, 11:20 AM #5
- By KatMiku in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 03-14-2015, 07:10 AM
- By Chetan Takyar in forum iPhone 6Replies: 45Last Post: 12-26-2014, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2014, 08:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2014, 02:51 PM