Can't turn off GV forwarding

qtrim

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I've been using GV for voicemail for years. I want to go back to att voicemail but none of the codes I've found work. Any help would be appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I no longer use GV, but wasn't there an option to disable it in the GV app? Have you tried logging in to Google online via a computer and then going through it's dashboard and looking for a setting of some sort that may help you out?

diesteldorf

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked your AT&T account to make sure that carrier voice mail is enabled?

I am in the opposite situation, I love GV Voicemail and have been using it for years. However, in the beginning, the carrier voicemail would always interfere with GV Voicemail.

I called my carrier and told them I wanted to disable/block their voicemail. Once that was done,
GV voicemail worked like a charm.

bthomasltd

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello. I chose the code *73*###-###-####(your google voice number) and that disabled the call forwarding I had set up for google voice and allowed my carrier voicemail to be accessed by callers.

eprisencc

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine wouldn't turn off neither. I called att and they were able to disable it on their end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox