If you're on a Mobile Share plan with AT&T you can double your data

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
AT&T is letting you double your data if you're on a Mobile Share Plan from 15GB - 50GB. So let's say you're currently on a 15GB plan, go into your account and double your data to 30GB for the same price. Promotion ends October 31st.

And before anyone asks, you cannot double your data if you're on the 10GB plan. Must be starting at 15GB.

AT&T offering double data on Mobile Share plans for a limited time | iMore

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is letting you double your data if you're on a Mobile Share Plan from 15GB - 50GB. So let's say you're currently on a 15GB plan, go into your account and double your data to 30GB for the same price. Promotion ends October 31st.

And before anyone asks, you cannot double your data if you're on the 10GB plan. Must be starting at 15GB.

AT&T offering double data on Mobile Share plans for a limited time | iMore

That is an awesome opportunity. I'm on the 10 Gig and that's good for me, but this is really good.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That is an awesome opportunity. I'm on the 10 Gig and that's good for me, but this is really good.

I went up to 30GB. I was also on 10 but I also have a 25% corporate discount. Plus, I just added someone to my plan so 30GB will be pretty damn good for a margin of data error.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I went up to 30GB. I was also on 10 but I also have a 25% corporate discount. Plus, I just added someone to my plan so 30GB will be pretty damn good for a margin of data error.

Oh yah that's perfect then!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I have three iPhones, two have unlimited data and the other has a 3 gb plan (that has at least 4gb overage/month). I also have verizon lte installed which has a 20 gb limit. I am thinking about going to the 50gb which doubles to 100gb and canceling the verizon lte (which I am going to have overages on as well). My current costs are about $430, for both plans and with my discount the 100gb plan will be about $450. It is just hard for me to make the jump since I cannot change my mind and go back to my unlimited data...lol

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of bringing over my second line that's currently with Sprint. I have an individual unlimited data line now with AT&T but the wife has Sprint currently.
I never wanted to give up my Unl Data plan but this promo sounds too good to pass up.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking of bringing over my second line that's currently with Sprint. I have an individual unlimited data line now with AT&T but the wife has Sprint currently.
I never wanted to give up my Unl Data plan but this promo sounds too good to pass up.

Honestly, you should look at how much data you use a month. If you're using something like 20 something gigs on average, getting 30GB is virtually the same as unlimited without the throttling after a certain amount used. Of course your wife might use a chunk also lol