- iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Is there a way to get out of this AT&T Next Plan contract?
I've had this plan for about 8 months and I'm not really happy with it. I should have listened when people told me not to jump. Is there a way to get out of this contranct? I have the 12 month term. Just seeing what the options are.
- Best AnswerSep 24 2014 | 4:58 pm EDT
- 09-24-2014, 04:58 PM #2
- 09-24-2014, 05:02 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Re: Is there a way to get out of this AT&T Next Plan contract?
You can get out of it whenever you want. The catch is that you just need to pay off the remaining balance on the device in one of two ways. I'll give you an example, because I'm on NEXT as well.
I got myself a Lumia 925 on NEXT, and since the 6 and 6+ came out, the thirst has been real for this phone. I can do one of two things. 1, pay off the "Trade-in" balance, where I pay a certain remaining amount and trade in the device to upgrade, either to another NEXT contract or to a 2-year contract... or 2, pay off the full amount of the remaining balance, keep the device, and then upgrade via another NEXT agreement or 2-year one.
That's pretty much how it works.
- By Toymaker in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 01-20-2015, 02:49 AM
- By fmflex in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 10:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:06 PM
- By jpf22467#IM in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 05:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2014, 04:40 PM