Ok what's your Att coverage like where you live?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am in Chester County, PA and have never had an issue with AT&T. I get great service everywhere, and even more so than my friends on Verizon.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
It is pretty messed up here in NYC. Hit or miss. Good reception but data speeds really really really could use some improvements

Bmichael78

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I live in Toledo, OH. Just bought the unlocked iPhone 6 with a TMo sim and used it for a week before buying a Go Phone sim. ATT is much better coverage in my house and in buildings. The only time I DONT get LTE is in places like Meijer.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It's become quite decent - enough for me to switch from VZW to AT&T. FINALLY got AT&T LTE here within the last month or so. Noticed it on my ipad (had at&t cellular version). Prior to that, the only choice up here (northern MN) for reliable service was VZW. But on long road trips down state, I was getting annoyed at the amount of dead zones with VZW, that I wasn't noticing on my ipad. So with AT&T LTE going live (had VZW LTE for couple years up here), it was time to switch. So far so good!

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
LTE everywhere in my city. Going towards rural areas At&t and Verizon are the only game in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saukrateaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Coverage in the Philadelphia area is great. Ive never had any coverage issues with the surrounding area, New Jersey, NY, Delaware, Maryland) either

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Works really well here in San Antonio and all the surrounding small towns. I got AT&T as my secondary carrier because T-Mobile doesn't do well in rural areas.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I've had used all 4 carriers and personally feel AT&T is the best in NY and the surrounding states like Connecticut, jersey, and Pennsylvania. I love in NYC and I never had issues with coverage in my home, anywhere I went regularly or at work unlike with Verizon and T-Mobile. Sprint it's OK but not as fast as AT&T in the data department

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative