At&t vs Apple Eligibility

Danny Olivo

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Why is AT&T and Apple giving me two different eligibility dates and two different upgrade prices ? And who should I believe ?

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Apple is notorious for not properly deciphering what an upgrade means in their little proprietary system, so they end up telling you that you have a full upgrade when its actually an early upgrade.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
It's a bad idea to give your IMEI number out unless it's to a trusted person or your carrier.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Mifzal Mufthi

Banned
Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
It's a bad idea to give your IMEI number out unless it's to a trusted person or your carrier.

There's no compulsion. It is optional. If anybody wants to check, simply he/she can forward it. If not, as u told before, there's no compulsion. By the way, you will know when you get the results of your phone and your satisfaction level.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There's no compulsion. It is optional. If anybody wants to check, simply he/she can forward it. If not, as u told before, there's no compulsion. By the way, you will know when you get the results of your phone and your satisfaction level.

Do you work for AT&T?

Arktos

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
AT&T is probably referencing your Next upgrade eligibility, while Apple is probably quoting your 2 year contract upgrade eligibility.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
My eligibility last month was totally different than this month. I wish I'd taken screenshots to confront them about that. Suddenly now I am only eligible in April. ATT is apparently not interested in doing early Upgrades anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl