Straight talk AT&T sims

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well of course the DAY AFTER I sign my two year renewal and trade my iPhone 4S in, straight talk now sells the compatible sims in standard and micro! I was going to go to straight talk once my contract was up! Ppl were selling those cards for ridiculous amounts. I may just buy a sim to save!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya...:)...Well, if you hadn't traded in your 4S, you probably could have gone back and gotten out of the new 2-year agreement. As for buying a SIM from Straight Talk, it may not be a bad idea, but you never know....:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
If I am reading your post correctly it looks like you are still within your 14 return period with AT&T. If this is the case you can always port your number into ST and avoid paying an ETF.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well my actual contract end date is in November. I just qualified for an update in July. :) I still can take my iPhone 5 back and cancel my extension but man it's so smooth and LTE is great!!! I still have 13 days to decide. :) but I'm seriously concerning picking up an AT&T sim!

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
If I am reading your post correctly it looks like you are still within your 14 return period with AT&T. If this is the case you can always port your number into ST and avoid paying an ETF.

I concur with this. If you are within your 14 return period, I would return whichever device you got(I'm assuming the iPhone 5) and get back your 4S. Especially because straight talk sim are extremely cheap on amazon in both forms. If you are happy with the 5 as I am, then the decision is really yours whether are not you want to go back and return it. What I recommend is, if your 4S works, get it and use it with straight talk until the next generation iPhone. At least you have the benefit of getting the updating one justifying their high fees.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77