- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
AT&T MNVO Data Speeds--Why Is It So Slow?
ok so i recently broke my contract with at&t had straight talk for a while it was fast but was throttled for after only using to 30mb to 1.5 gb depending cirten months i only did one speed test every month to see my speeds.. so i quit st and went to blackwireless they had 2gb right now my speed test is telling me i had 0.00 down load and .12 upload so i switched to red pocket but its te same story.. are at&t mvno just getting slower or what is the issue..?? i mean i used o get 3-5 mb download where i live an now i get 0.00
- 04-29-2013, 07:25 AM #2
Re: AT&T MNVO Data Speeds--Why Is It So Slow?
I assume you got a new sim every time, but were using the same phone? If you have a factory unlocked phone, you could try resetting the network settings under Settings--General--Reset. Maybe something is stuck from before.
Now, if you are using a software unlock or a R-Sim, don't do this. It could mess things up.
- By Apple Blogger in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 03-20-2013, 06:01 PM
- By iPhone_Therefore_iAm in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:56 PM
- By BFDBill in forum iOS 5Replies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:36 AM
- By Raeki in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2011, 06:11 PM
- By SillySOB89 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2008, 11:03 AM