AT&T Authorized Unlock Problems

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I requested an unlock for my old, out of contract iPhone 4 back in February, and it was approved. However, I've tried multiple time to restore it and get the unlock, but it hasn't worked. I've followed the instructions everytime, but it hasn't worked. I'm at a loss.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I requested an unlock for my old, out of contract iPhone 4 back in February, and it was approved. However, I've tried multiple time to restore it and get the unlock, but it hasn't worked. I've followed the instructions everytime, but it hasn't worked. I'm at a loss.

How do you know it isn't working? I ask bc it doesn't always give you a successful screen in iTunes. You need to use another SIM to verify.

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
How do you know it isn't working? I ask bc it doesn't always give you a successful screen in iTunes. You need to use another SIM to verify.

Ah! I was unaware of that! I was under the assumption that the "successful unlock" screen in iTunes was the indicator, and that if I didn't see it, it wasn't unlocked.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Ah! I was unaware of that! I was under the assumption that the "successful unlock" screen in iTunes was the indicator, and that if I didn't see it, it wasn't unlocked.

Yeah, I have unlocked like 3 or 4 and only gotten the successful screen once I think. But if you follow the instructions and then try another carrier's SIM you should be fine. I know I had that problem with my 4S, I am pretty sure I did see the unlocked screen for my 5 though. You should be able to get a free tmobile SIM to test....

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have unlocked like 3 or 4 and only gotten the successful screen once I think. But if you follow the instructions and then try another carrier's SIM you should be fine. I know I had that problem with my 4S, I am pretty sure I did see the unlocked screen for my 5 though. You should be able to get a free tmobile SIM to test....

Thank you for the help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77