AT&T App Issues
Hi guys, I searched and couldn't find anything relevant. At one point I had the AT&T app for iPhone that allows you to check current usage, pay your bill, etc.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago...Right before I bought the iPhone 5 my app stopped working. It stated I had the wrong username and password. I have since not been able to log in. Does anyone know how to 1. create a new account, or reset my old account WITHOUT having to contact AT&T?
I do have the account holder information, I just have hit a dead end in where to go to reset the app. I've already tried deleting it and re-downloading it. No dice.
Any help is much appreciated!
- 11-25-2012, 04:16 PM #2
Re: AT&T App Issues
I have logged in to the AT&T site and wasn't able to find out where to change the app password. The only settings available online were to change online settings.
I guess it looks like I will have to call AT&T. Not even sure how my app was broke in the first place.
- 11-25-2012, 05:25 PM #4
- 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM #5
Re: AT&T App Issues
For some reason my AT&T User ID was reset to my email. Working through the "Forgot Password" option didn't pan out. I learned this after contacting AT&T Customer Service. Didn't want to call if I didn't have to, but surprisingly I got it handled with minimal frustration.
Thanks for your suggestions guys.
- 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM #7
- 12-09-2012, 09:50 PM #8iMore Genius
Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
- 8,597 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.1 b5
iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- 12-09-2012, 09:51 PM #9
- By bmartin3191 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:49 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:35 PM
- By applejosh in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:10 PM
- By itiw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:51 AM
- By Buxton in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 02:44 PM