AT&T App Issues

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I searched and couldn't find anything relevant. At one point I had the AT&T app for iPhone that allows you to check current usage, pay your bill, etc.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago...Right before I bought the iPhone 5 my app stopped working. It stated I had the wrong username and password. I have since not been able to log in. Does anyone know how to 1. create a new account, or reset my old account WITHOUT having to contact AT&T?

I do have the account holder information, I just have hit a dead end in where to go to reset the app. I've already tried deleting it and re-downloading it. No dice.

Any help is much appreciated!

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have logged in to the AT&T site and wasn't able to find out where to change the app password. The only settings available online were to change online settings.

I guess it looks like I will have to call AT&T. Not even sure how my app was broke in the first place.

IAmAuthority

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
For some reason my AT&T User ID was reset to my email. Working through the "Forgot Password" option didn't pan out. I learned this after contacting AT&T Customer Service. Didn't want to call if I didn't have to, but surprisingly I got it handled with minimal frustration.

Thanks for your suggestions guys.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have logged in to the AT&T site and wasn't able to find out where to change the app password. The only settings available online were to change online settings.

I guess it looks like I will have to call AT&T. Not even sure how my app was broke in the first place.

The same login credentials that you use to login on your computer should work for the app. Mine do - always have.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234