Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

39 Posts

Default AT&T Non-Iphone Unlimited Data Plan

I'm in a situation where AT&T is giving me the run around after they told me I'd be able to keep my unlimited data plan when I upgraded to my IPhone 5 from my Android device.

I ordered the IPhone 5 through Apple and after activation, I called AT&T to verify that nothing got screwed in my plan and I find that they put me on the 3GB data plan. After talking with them for a while they said they have to open a case for their upper management to figure out.

Prior to the android phone, I had an unlimited data plan on my IPhone 4, so I think this is BS.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

6,816 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Mine transfered over fine but I've heard of people losing their unlimited plans. They had to escalate it but 99% positive you will get it back.
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Default Re: AT&T Non-Iphone Unlimited Data Plan

if you purchased the phone through apple .they(apple) cant add it on the line,they dont have the right system, thats why they had to add a temporary dataplan,dont worry youll get it back.