Will AT&T match prices?

redsoxjaz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if AT&T is matching Sprint's price of 149.99 on a new 4S at their stores? Or do I need to go to Apple retail?

Thanks for any help.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They are not known to match prices...Best Buy did a really great deal on the iPhone 4 at one point, and lots of people tried to get AT&T to match and were turned down (Apple did the same thing). If i remember correctly it was when Best Buy was first putting the iPhone into their mobile phone kiosks...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The iPhone 4S is $125 at RadioShack, on Sprint, AT&T and Verizon. That would solve your problem. ;)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

redsoxjaz

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info so far, but I would really like to be able to do it at a store so that the charges can be applied to the next bill. It's a business use phone so this would save me a lot of hassle and paperwork. I intend to give it a shot sometime over the next few days.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info so far, but I would really like to be able to do it at a store so that the charges can be applied to the next bill. It's a business use phone so this would save me a lot of hassle and paperwork. I intend to give it a shot sometime over the next few days.

It never hurts to ask, however, going by AT&T's history I'm going to say I doubt they'll do it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Worst they can do is say, "no.".

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
A company owned store can, at the managers discretion, match a price. A retailer will almost certainly not, they have to work off of cost and profits per handset and that would put them in the negative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox