Does AT&T offer a AAA discount?

allabout17

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone knew if AT&T offers a AAA discount? My wife and I just got iPhones and I would love to save any money that I can. If not, anyone know of any other ways to save on our monthly plan? Our companies do not offer discounts so we are out of luck in that regard.

Thanks,

Allabout17

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
There is a AAA discount however it is for EMPLOYEES of AAA only. However, some reps get confused so if you can trick one of them into putting it on for you, you're in luck.

Another discount you can get is for having ATT home phone or DSL service if it's available in your area.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
There is a AAA discount however it is for EMPLOYEES of AAA only. However, some reps get confused so if you can trick one of them into putting it on for you, you're in luck.

Another discount you can get is for having ATT home phone or DSL service if it's available in your area.

Doest AT&T gives discounts for having U-Verse?

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Doest AT&T gives discounts for having U-Verse?

YES!!! I'm not sure of the current offers because they vary by market and we haven't rolled out U-Verse in this market yet. If you enroll in Combined Billing, not only will you get all of your services bundled into one bill, you get a discount on your wireless.

allabout17

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
No AAA Discount

So I called AT&T and they said that there are no AAA discounts and that there is no longer a discount for having a combined bill i.e. having your dsl and landline service combined with your wireless service bill. So I guess I am out of luck until I work for a company that has a discount deal with AT&T.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
You have to have a FAN to get a discount from what I know.

I luckily have one. The benefit isn't the cost but that I get their better, shorter wait business support team on my family account now. I also was eligible for an iphone upgrade from my 3G at the 10 month mark and I bet that's the reason for it too.

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site

I luckily have one. The benefit isn't the cost but that I get their better, shorter wait business support team on my family account now. I also was eligible for an iphone upgrade from my 3G at the 10 month mark and I bet that's the reason for it too.

FAN numbers just give you the discount and change your customer service to business customer service which is a lot faster in most cases.

The upgrade came because you have a high revenue line most likely

Some FAN numbers even get you discounts at corporate stores on accessories. Check into it next time you go to a store. Of course discounts don't apply to apple products.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site

I used to be eligable early, but my FAN contract (for the company, not mine in particular) was just renegotiated and we no longer get the early upgrades based on monthly bill or longevity.

:(

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2