Carrier Replacement Sim pricing

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
After getting my parents there New to them iPhone 4 and 4s I found that they only accommodate a Micro-Sim so I called t-Mobile and they wanted 22.00 and change for a new card.

I ended up cutting with much frustration there full SIM card down to size with a lot of filling I might add.

My Parents are on a contract for over four years but they still wanted to charge us.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
After getting my parents there New to them iPhone 4 and 4s I found that they only accommodate a Micro-Sim so I called t-Mobile and they wanted 22.00 and change for a new card.

I ended up cutting with much frustration there full SIM card down to size with a lot of filling I might add.

My Parents are on a contract for over four years but they still wanted to charge us.
TMO has a deal for SIM cards now and then for $1. Grab them during the sale and swap out the manually cut ones. Good luck.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Are you serious? I would have had a fit!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner