Moving from Verizon to T-Mobile
I am thinking about switching to T-Mobile and I would like to bring my Verizon iPhone 6 which I paid in full. I know the phone will work on T-Mobile's network, but does anyone know for sure if the wi-fi feature will also work. T-Mobile customer service has said only their branded iPhone will work, but searching the Internet there is information that it will work. I am hoping someone can verify.
- 04-28-2015, 08:23 AM #2
- 04-28-2015, 08:25 AM #3
Re: Moving from Verizon to T-Mobile
Wifi calling? It should... Once you get an active T-Mobile SIM... Hook up to iTunes and backup... Restore the iOS... Then restore your backup... This should force the phone to download/install the T-Mobile carrier bundle and make it work.
- 04-28-2015, 09:15 AM #5
- 05-08-2015, 04:02 PM #6
- 05-08-2015, 04:08 PM #7
- 05-20-2015, 11:21 AM #8
- 06-03-2015, 08:55 PM #9
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2015, 08:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2015, 07:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2015, 06:00 AM