Have a T-Mobile question? Ask an RSM!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Question! I'm getting my first iPhone coming from Android. I know with JUMP on T-Mobile you get a free subscription to Lookout Premium. Will this work on iPhone as well?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Question! I'm getting my first iPhone coming from Android. I know with JUMP on T-Mobile you get a free subscription to Lookout Premium. Will this work on iPhone as well?

ca8b39903cca034204c8f3a6e112826f.jpg

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10013

I'd recommend after you get your phone, to download it and see if it upgrades itself after 24 hours. If not, call customer care and make sure it's enabled. Premium is free for everyone with JUMP! according to what I've found and was told. Though that only seems to include iOS and Android.

Source: Old co-worker works at T-Mobile now.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Kendell Harrell

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a ZTE Avid Plus, I am wanting to use the Jump program to upgrade to a galaxy 7, I just got the Avid a month ago. I'm just wondering the cost of upgrade to do so this early

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but I just installed Lookout and it did become premium since I'm a T-Mobile JUMP customer.

And if you have any Apple Watch, the app is even better.

Last edited:

yoitsmathew

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello , I will soon to be a new customer to T-Mobile and I have a few questions to ask you , I was wondering if I buy a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phones , will I have to pay for the full retail price for the phone only ? Or am I able to pay the phone while paying for my monthly plan ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73