T-Mobile Prepaid $30 Monthly Plan

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
So when the iPhone 6 comes out later this year, I am looking to get on T-Mobile's $30 Monthly Unlimited Text and Data(5GB of 4g LTE) with 100 minutes of Talk plan through their prepaid options. I have heard it is a great plan to use, and in my area I do get pretty decent coverage, but I am thinking of doing the Test Drive before I fully commit.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used this plan and if it is any good. Thanks!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So when the iPhone 6 comes out later this year, I am looking to get on T-Mobile's $30 Monthly Unlimited Text and Data(5GB of 4g LTE) with 100 minutes of Talk plan through their prepaid options. I have heard it is a great plan to use, and in my area I do get pretty decent coverage, but I am thinking of doing the Test Drive before I fully commit.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used this plan and if it is any good. Thanks!

Dang that sounds like a great plan. Except the talk time seems low.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Over on our Android Central Forums I have heard lots of people who love this plan... It's cheap and if you don't talk much it's a great price.

The main gripe I've heard is you can't auto refill... But they may have changed since I last heard that :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Over on our Android Central Forums I have heard lots of people who love this plan... It's cheap and if you don't talk much it's a great price.

The main gripe I've heard is you can't auto refill... But they may have changed since I last heard that :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Thanks for the reply! I love the price of the plan, and it fits my needs perfectly! I think this is the plan I will get :)

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I've been using this plan for a few years. It's fantastic. You can setup auto pay. Not a problem. The other thing to keep in mind is that extra minutes are 10 cents a minute. If you think of it as 100 extra minutes for 10 bucks, it's really not bad. Even if you use 300 minutes a month, you are still only paying 50 bucks a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner