Help Needed Please T Mobile USA
Hello All I am not an iPhone user, so I am seeking out the help of those who do use them. My daughter is on T Mobile and broke her phone, she wants an iPhone as her only iPhone is a Sprint model. I am going to have to buy one outright and am not going to do it at T Mobile. In your opinions, which model would be the most cost effective, a ,4, 4S, 5C or 5 also would it have to be a T Mobile phone to work properly? Thank You.
- 05-24-2014, 02:16 PM #2
Re: Help Needed Please T Mobile USA
Personally, I wouldn't buy an iPhone at this stage that is below and iPhone 5. You can find great deals on all, but if you're going to buy it, you might as well get one that will hold it's value the longest. As for it being a t-Mobile version, yes, if she plans to use it on T-mobile, the device needs to be t-mobile branded or a completely unlocked GSM model.
- 05-24-2014, 02:17 PM #3
- 05-24-2014, 02:18 PM #4
- 05-24-2014, 04:13 PM #5
- 05-24-2014, 07:52 PM #7
- By Colin7145 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-30-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Zishan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 06:09 AM
- By kristina2dope in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:45 AM